View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 09:27   Link #72
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
For it to be seen as "two lovers that circumstances separated", we'd have to have previous evidence that Lelouch loved Kallen, in that way, and from my point of view, there weren't any. Or at least, none that could be obvious enough that the audience would have to start questioning his feelings (I know I didn't). I think he only realized she loved him when she went and kissed him.
I said that if someone watches this scene, solely this one, it seems like these two are two sad people, with feelings for each other, that are being separated due to a lot of reasons. That was just the visual effect of it and the way, the scene was shown. I meant, like solo this scene. The techniques used on the particular segment, are frequently used for these kind of scenes. {calm music, the close up, the not showing faces when they say goodbye}

Now, adding the "confirmation" coming from the booklet, cause we can't actually ignore this you guys, it adds another meaning. I am no claiming in any way, that Lelouch would do karaoke-love-songs-nights for Kallen, i do not.
But, taking into account the line "mutual kiss", this indicates that at least for that moment, Lelouch had/felt romantic feelings for Kallen. Even if it was for this moment.
I am not trying to be biased here or anything, i just point out something that is definitely there, coming from the staff as well.

@spring sakura: Kallen could not figure out the ZR by kissing Lelouch, i mean what? Does she have micro-chip-genius on her tongue that read people's minds? The kissing-scene, was about understanding her own feelings and his as well. {thought she understood his feelings a bit late but this is another discussion}

Last edited by incorrupts; 2008-12-18 at 09:39.