View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 01:10   Link #5248
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
As to characters not getting power improvements after time jump... I'd give that award to Jet, Droy, Levi, and Lisanna. Juvia due to second origin has potential, though again Hiro is only using her for gags... so she's yet to have a serious fight in ages (what Tower of Heaven arc vs Rocker dude... her fight with Meredy was a nakama speech really with both characters giving up the fight)
Levi got second origin too. She should have improved in some way. Have we seen her fight yet? i don't think so. But even before time skip, she wasn't really much of a fighter. Not sure why she even did second origin. If she writes the word "wind" now will the gust be much bigger?

Yep as I believe, Juvia has been reduced to pure gag. That's why its started to knat on everyone. A character needs more than a gag. I'm hoping that by the end of this arc she gets a decent fight. Her last chance to do that was the Meredy fight and it ended up being her just as you said a talking battle. Not her fault, Meredy forced that to be the only possible outcome. Please let Juvia get some redemption this arc. Not that I like her, but I just want to quit hating her.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote