View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 11:35   Link #2185
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
What I'm not allowed to be hot? Not even a manly way?
Well manly hot wouldn't be too bad.. although female hot is just messing with my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Actually TBH I've never done it.

I don't like using dividers.

Write I do a scene change, I usually either give it a bit of a conclusion of one scene and then move on to the next, or I cut it off abruptly and do a scene change.

Basically like when you watch something on TV, the scenes jump from one thing to the next.
Oops. My memory must be worse than I thought it was Anywho, it's not a necessary thing if you don't want to have the dividers, but it just feels weird to me without them there. Also tv has the advantage of pretty picture where it's painfully obvious when the scene changes, unlike text.. heck, it doesn't even have to be extra characters (like * or ~ etc) but can just be a double line gap instead of the single. Although that migh be even more annoying to check for when you're typing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
I find dividers necessary in my work. >_>

Edit: PAGE CLAIM IN THE NAME OF DIVIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Gospel of Judas[/CENTER]
Interesting chapter that you have there. Like you/others pointed out, Yuuno was a little OOC but other than that, it was a good set up. Looking forward to seeing more of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Oh alright, do pardon me for trying to head a potential flamewar off at the pass. Heaven forbid that a lowly Cadia n00b like me would be mildly concerned about Aaron following through on his threat to shut the thread down if things got unpleasant in here again.
The thread would have been closed a looong time ago if that was the case. Since Tk's been nicely blunt ever since he arrived. That said though, he had dropped the argument/discussion that had started so there was no need for you to get on his case to begin with.
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote