View Single Post
Old 2008-07-02, 11:49   Link #2188
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Basically I'm trying to write a story where a minimum of flashy moves is considered commendable, and yet have it fit in the Nanoha-verse.
...sounds like Glen's neverending battle with Erick and Franz and the Assault Platoon Erick and Franz always choose the "Blow it up!" option (even when Erick knows better).

Quote:
The reason I made it an honour system is because it makes very little difference at this stage whether it's open to all, or if only mods/admins can edit.

In essence, moderator-ship does not magically confer canon knowledge. I mean, I'm an admin, and I would place myself at the far lower end of the canon knowledge scale.

And there's no real filter I can use that will please everyone, or even get anywhere close to a consensus. The only one I can think of is asking "okay, who's willing to fill out the canon bits, and promise not to put in non-canon info?" which I suspect will net the majority of the current members. That's not much different from the current honour system.

As always, suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Well, you're right, most members will follow the honor system. The problem is where the fanon comes in, which is going to be rather difficult to separate... still on further reflection you've got a point here: if there's enough people who know canon they can keep editing out the fanon.

@Aaron: Overreactions go both ways, Huckbenger. But for me, I kinda like the general outline of Tsuzuki's take - of the Aces, Hayate is the only person with ambition and desire to progress further, to become a Commander and to go up the ranks. Hell if she's going to bring Earth's zeitgeist to the TSAB, as ark insists she should be doing, then she'll need to have stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Forgotten so soon?

Spoiler for DVD booklet:

Subaru's bikini and Teana's top are designed for high output and heavy armor. That screams proof that small jackets offer high-grade protection.
Don't forget that the Mids have a different understanding of armor compared to us; in this case it appears that its referring to magical protection - IE the barriers and fields.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-07-02 at 12:26.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote