View Single Post
Old 2009-04-01, 09:45   Link #4
agila61

"25 episodes" ... is that New Math? I thought that Season 4 was another 13 episode season.

Oh, wait, you are saying there is a secret series of TWELVE MORE SEASON FOUR EPISODES, which haven't been released to the general public, and is only available to a lucky few insiders ... I assume, covering all the side stories, flashbacks, White Rose and Yellow Rose story arcs, and all the stuff skipped over in the regular 13 episodes.

I know that it is against forum rules to ask where to go to find the 12 secret episodes, but that restriction weighs heavily on me.

Alternatively, it could be a typo.

I don't rank different anime series against each other, I classify them into "don't care for it", "like it", and "like it a lot", and put Maria-sama ga Miteru Season 4 in the "like it a lot" bucket.

But comparing one Maria-sama ga Miteru season against each other, my favorite is the 3rd season, the "Summer" OVA's, and I'm putting season four right up there with the other two broadcast television series.

They each had their own strengths and weaknesses, and since Maria-sama ga Miteru is first and foremost as study in character development, obviously the characters in Season Four exist because of their growth in the first three seasons ... but the central "Yumi-san and Touko-chan's Journey" plot arc, turned into a literal Journey in the finale, worked for me.

And for those who felt that Sachiko-sama was not "there" enough ... I still feel you aren't looking closely enough at Yumi-san as she is growing into a proper Yumi-sama for the current crop of first year's ... Sachiko-sama is there to be seen, whether she is in the same room or not.
agila61 is offline   Reply With Quote