View Single Post
Old 2009-10-12, 03:06   Link #1221
Westlo
Lets be reality

I'll say those rumors are pretty much fake period, just after issue 49 is when we should be hearing about the first cuts... Also I think some rankings need to be put into perspective.. like here's last weeks ranked series that finished higher than Medaka.

Bleach, One Piece, Gintama, Sket Dance, Inumaru Dashi, Beelzebub, Kochikame, Toriko, Psyren, Nurarihyon no Mago, Wasshoi! Waji Mania

Aside from WajiMania and maybe Psyren.. Medaka really shouldn't be outranking any of those series on a consistent basis. You can call it an excuse but it's common sense. Unless it's a smash hit like Beelzebub it's not going to make much of an impact. At best it's going to claw it's way above other new series.. like Akaboshi, Kagijin, Kuroko, Ane Doki, Wajimania and in the next two weeks Hokenshitsu no Shinigami and Lilienthal will join that bottom 5 scramble.

Kuroko's safe though since every time it hits the bottom 5 it gets a color page lol.

2009-47 Bottom 6
Sket Dance
Gintama
Medaka
Psyren
Akaboshi
Kagijin

Even ignoring the rumor Akaboshi and Kagijin are more than likely the next two going to get cut, Kagijin has been a complete flop and Medaka has outranked Akaboshi the majority of times.

Also lol @ Gintama and Sket Dance being #3 and #4 respectively last week and being 5th and 6th last this week. Yoyo much? I guess this is what happens when Kuroko gets a free pass with so many color pages which are unranked.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote