View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 04:39   Link #27
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Sorry for the double post, but a simple edit would have passed unobserved:

First of all, i wanted to give you my impressions about Shakugan no Shana and Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi:
As far as the first one is concerned: i'm kinda liking it, but i find it a bit too oriented towards fantasy rather than the relation between the 2 protagonists: also, the male protagonist is either blind or retarded if he doesn't notice that shana loves him (currently watching the 2nd series, about middle)

As far as the latter is concerned, the idea would be good but i find the male protagonist a bit too shy; also, since he only loves ookami, there hasn't been any sort of rivalry between girls so far for him (Up to ep 8). Also, the granny voice disturbs me much.

If i drop em both, i'll eventually switch to "The world god only knows" and then Asu no Yoichi, since i have only 2/3 days left before uni begins.

Let me know if the other animes you suggested me have any sort of depressing male character; it's not that i don't like the idea of the useless guy that becomes useful and stronger later on (like in Zero no tsukaima and Shakugan no Shana), but i don't like embarassin characters (Like the one in Ookami-san.. where the boy fears women. Yes, he somehow protects his dear but the figure of this man appears to me a bit unreal; i mean, someone so scared, so embarassing, that is some sort of beast protector when it comes to it... i find it a bit unreal)

Anyways, so far the anime that fit the most things was Mayo [..] Overrun. If it somehow ended, it would have been 100% what i was looking for.

Anyways, i read that another suggested anime would be Amagami SS: what can you tell me about it?

Thanks again for your replies
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote