View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 17:35   Link #33
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, I watched some, and for further tips i'll tell you my opionions about these animes, so that you'll better understand what will fit better:

Bakemonogatari - I'm new to jap animes, so i couldn't fully appreciate this work; it obviously contains particular characteristics, like the graphic, the story, the thrilling music and all those black/red cuts here and there. It wasn't exactly what i was looking for, but i still think it's a good anime overall, even being a newbie.

Mayoi Chiki - Liked it much; it kinda respected most of my requests, and even though it wasn't exactly an end, a kiss was there to seal something. +1 for this

Shakugan no Shana - Watched the first series and up to episode 7 of the second series; it was similar to Zero no Tsukaima, but since i didn't see any progress in the relation between shana and yuji, i got bored an dropped it (also because it was getting filled with fantasy combats etc)

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi - Watched it, but didn't like it much; it kinda had the many characters that i would have liked, but there wasn't even a shitty kiss in the end. Didn't even like much the Tsundere here, for many reasons.

Mayoi Neko Overrun! - Watched and liked it much; actually it would have been the perfect example of anime i was looking for, but it disappointed me in the end since it didn't actually end. Neither one kiss or confession...

Dragon Crisis - Watched the first 6 episodes, but i find it just too random; we get presented weird characters at the beginning, ryuji's cousin using weird magics like it was normal, people talking about breaker lvl N (what the fuck is a breaker anyway), dragon/girl that loves the protagonist for no apparent reason (the girl looks like a kid, talks like a kid, and actually acts as a pet)...

Asu no Yoichi - watched, but there wasn't any relation development between any of the characters, and it didn't have an end aswell. Hoped till the end for something to happen, but neither an hug was given. Too much combat, wasn't looking for it, and too many things left on the air.

High school of the dead - watched the first episodes, but i just don't like the zombie/apocaliptic background; no matter how many tits and pants shots you throw in there, i don't like the background, and any love story will be ruined, at my eyes, by an hopeless world filled with zombies. Wasn't looking for this.

Didn't watch the below ones yet

Astarotte no Omocha!
Shuffle!
Myself, Yourself
Otome Youkai Zakuro
The World God only Knows
Baka to Test to Shokanju
Hidan no Aria
Amagami SS

But before watching them i wanted to know if they had an END, and if the end was sealed with a kiss/confession/whatever (at least kiss would be needed tho). You told me that Amagami SS contains different arcs for the many girls, so i guess those stories end with something.

Tbh, i don't want to know this kind of particulars, because it would spoil me the story, just tell me what to watch that respects these things, and i'll understand.

PS
Toradora, Mayo Chiki and Zero no Tsukaima were sealed with a kiss; in the first one we had to wait the last episode, but in ZnT it was filled with them, so I would like something like that.

Hope this helps, let me know. Thanks again for your replies

PS2
i'll start watching amagami SS tonight, and will do it from the beginning. 3 episodes aren't enough to entertain me.

EDIT
Watched the first episodes of amagami SS, and i'm liking it. The girl actually didn't need to be Tsundere, it was okay any girl; i said tsundere at the beginning because the animes i watched were all about tsundere, and so i thought it was that genre i liked; i mean, it actually is, but i like even the girl in the first episodes of amagami SS, that isn't tsundere. I think this anime is going to entertain me much. Thanks for proposing it.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-07 at 18:55.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote