View Single Post
Old 2009-01-04, 06:45   Link #2065
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I knew you'd see the upside to PvP servers. ^^ It's a double-edged sword, but at least it keeps you on your toes. I remember when I was levelling in Howling Fjord with another Mage. We ganked so many people, like 100 in one of our levelling stints. The carry boat rigging line path that leads to the Kalu'ak village in that zone is a great spot. They have an annoying time reaching their corpse. ^^ Dunno why the two of us went so hardcore that day. From memory it all started with a 20 on 20 skirmish at the pirate bay on the south coast. Alliance won 90% of those, was classic. They only won a couple when they called in for a crapload of Paladins. 5 minutes later they all fled. ^^

Worst place I ever got ganked was when I got Kelstrazsa to port me to kill Saragosa. Typical a rogue was there waiting on launch day, zzz. Spirit res ftl. The ironic thing was I still killed Saragosa and did 2 other quests while copping res sickness. Mage power ftw!

Best place I ever ganked someone was on the flying quest in Storm Peaks for that friendly Vrykul tribe. The one where you have to harpoon from mount to mount and beat 10 other vrykul. Some silly Troll Hunter thought it would be funny to try and KS my kills. I picked him off with ease, leaving him in an impossible position to res. Enforced spirit res. ^^

Funniest 'sucker' moment I ever got involved in was when I was doing my Kalu'ak grind. While doing the 8 supplies daily at Kaskala, 2 utterly stupid Level 72s decide to jump a 70 while my epic Flying Carpet is hovering RIGHT ON THEIR FACES. Ganked them triple time for good measure. Other one would be the stupid group that tried to wipe an Amplitheatre group I was in at 74. They tried 4 times. They got smashed 4 times. Other Alliance were laying in wait. ^^ Gotta love it when some people you come across aren't carebears. Carebears FTFL!

My fave revenge moment was when I was on my Druid and I saw two Horde killing the Mammoth killer. So I looted the harpoon from the ground after they did (71 Warrior and 71 Druid). They gank. I log on the Mage and go looking for them. The little cowards are hiding in the DEHTA camp. So I go out to 40 yards. 2 FBs each = gg. Did it twice for good measure. They kept trying to hide in huts or whatever, I just kept changing angle. Loved how FB has enough range to avoid aggroing guards. ^^ Also loved the several Horde 80s who watched the 2nd time and thought it was funny.

Weirdest victory moment was when a Nexus group I was doing on my Hunter composed of 70-74s beat four 80s. Geared ones too. That was just sad.