View Single Post
Old 2010-11-11, 17:16   Link #78
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Spoiler for Bleach Spoilers...:

Anyways, I don't think it's an appropriate comparison. I happen to think Anko will survive precisely because it would make no sense for Kabuto to go through the trouble of leading her to the hideout only to kill her off. As an Orochimaru disciple, they also share a few attributes which might, like Oro in the forest of Death, lead him to spare her.
Not really comparing their relationship. I was trying to say I hope this is a straight fight between Kabuto and Anko and won't have Kabuto sparing Anko because he needs her for some purpose. Unless it's an evil purpose. But there are some who think Kabuto will give Anko some info on Madara and release her. Or even spare her life because of some prior relationship. I just want Kabuto to stay a pure villain on Madara's side for a while before his inevitable double cross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I thought he would die the minute Kishimoto put him in Temari's division. Total Kishi move to give fan's their romance and then kill off either one or both of the characters. Expect a sweet tender embrace and then death. Then 9 months later Temari magically pops a bun out of the oven in the epilogue.

The character that also could go is Gaara. Cause right now he is doing everything Naruto whines about. He brought the ninja world together and is leading them.
Shikamaru is immortal because of Asuma's child and kurenai. This will be made clear when they met again. If Kishi wants to be cruel and keep Shikamaru a virgin forever, he'll kill Temari.

But why make Shikamaru/Temari the exact same as Asuma/Kurenai and have it end in tragedy? Isn't the next generation suppose to be happy?

None of the kids will die. The ones with the biggest fanbases are too controversial to kill. He couldn't even kill Hinata. And the ones who aren't as popular would be pointless to kill. Would Kiba or Tenten's death really effect the manga? Kishi knows who he is going to kill. And it's going to be people like C, Ao, and Darui. Name characters, but ones that fans really haven't built an attachment to.