View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 11:52   Link #225
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Urgot's mainly there for team pressure: start off possibly with FB, at LV2 he's a guaranteed 3-rocket hit, denying lots of exp even from the most agile players. After I get the core build done (manamune, boots, brutalizer), I either get sword of the occult (if doing well) or build up for Randuin's (if doing not-so-well). The damage bonus from the sword allows Urgot to retain his zoning presence even mid-game, and makes him a viable pusher too. But yeah, if you start out bad, you'll be a squishy that gets focused on and feeds lots, considering the -cough- mobility issues...
Imma try me some Kennen nao.

EDIT: Right, so Kennen's all-powerful versatile minja, but god I think he's just ANNOYING! I don't mean any offence to any Kennen players out there, but people don't know how to play him. So far I've only met one notable Ken summoner, about 2 weeks ago. Also tried out Ezreal, but he's even tougher to play than Ken...My problem with both players is that, while they are good at chasing, disabling and dealing tons of burst damage, they are severely squishy. Going AP/tanky may work for Kennen, but Ezreal(AD) needs a lot of attack and a decent mana pool, in addition to the HP.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-12-07 at 14:49.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote