Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 14:21   Link #500
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I enjoyed the first episode with one exception: Hero's late middle school behavior whenever the Demon King played her gender card. Yes, I get that he's still a virgin. But he's not a middle school-aged virgin. He's a young man who's been traveling with a mixed gender fighting group for a little while at least. He should be beyond the blushing, stuttering, and overreacting stage by now at least. A nonchalant attitude would have been more believable. As he was in those scenes, he came across as a child.
Well, his female companions put together don't have as much "useless meat".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That's what made this story unique .

The hero has his own ragtag group of fellow warriors. If I'm not mistaken, those other warriors battling the other demons (some guarding the palace) in order to let Hero broke through Saint Seiya style . The Hero also slaughtered some demons too before entering the King's chamber IIRC.
No, he just decided to leave them behind for some undisclosed reason. The palace was practically empty because the Demon Queen wanted the hero to reach her. And had no interest in seeing her people get slaughtered by him on the way there.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote