View Single Post
Old 2008-09-25, 11:26   Link #51
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I actually gave this episode a 9 the first 9 i have given for any episode in this current season. The only reason i did so was because of the nice use of magic at the end and the fact Tabitha was involved in majority of the episode. I somewhat got a glimpse of my wish with Tabitha saying "Then give him to me" then the kick ass kiss. Which of course helped Louise get her magic ability back because it sparked an emotional response.

The ending was nice i guess Louise not only got her nobility status back but got a upgrade she is now second in line for the throne thats one hell of promotion. Best scene at the end was Tabitha of course holding on to Saito's arm "staying close" then outwitting and ironically saving Saito from Louise's wrath by flying away with Saito. Great scene but the season its self was disappointing for me.

Tabitha was the only real thing that saved this episode for me. I still have not given up faith in the entire series i just hope season 4 allows me to forget season 3.