View Single Post
Old 2010-05-11, 21:08   Link #64
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Yes, I didn't "win" against Guilford. Kallen saved me with her Slash Harken at the last second. Though with the way he fights, I doubt there's ANY way to really beat him; probably because the creators wanted the satisfaction of knowing that they had trumped the players at least once.

No need to get so upset over the Kallen scene. We have all the time in the world to do this project; even if it takes a little while to do it, it's not like fans of the game are going to start raving and mobbing on our doorsteps. (Though I do some pepper spray under my pillow...Just in case. )

For me, the end of High school has another meaning: no more school! Just that is enough to brighten my day! Ah, to be able to relax and just work on this project without anything else to worry about...Now THAT will be heaven.

Sorry I worried you. I have a bad habit of breaking off all contact when I'm focusing on other things, whether it be this project or school work. And no need to feel bad; as I said, time is not an issue here.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote