Thread: Rusty Hearts
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 00:11   Link #12
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Now when I logged back in game, all those quests were '' done '' except that I didn't have any of the quest items! So I had to do all the damn quests AGAIN. And now I did them again, and what happened? the same damn bug asfdsfgpsdfgndfgmfd
That's what people call a rollback^^ It's normally a very big issue, but since it's CB, this is the best time to make use of it for stability issues. Imagine having a LV182 character who just killed an end-game boss, enchanted a perfect weapon and made maximum money, only to have a rollback the next day...
If it helps any, try doing it again with another character, not that there are many to choose from, but still. I haven't had too much time to play, but the dungeons are fun so far.

EDIT: It seems very natural to only get SSS with Angela on any and all missions, even if she gets hit 10 times, but Tude must break two sweats to get an A...wtf, I even used combo cancels to reach the same level of combo hits!

EDIT2: Waltzed through all dungeons till the wine cellar 1F after partying with a Tude (surprisingly enough the place is full of them, so I made an Angela for some variety xD). My first dc came at the cellar sewers while looking for an NPC, [couldn't connect to dungeon->user cannot connect to server] or something. As for chat, can't click to change mode, gotta /command it for some reason...at least I figured it out soon. The quests are pretty good, i.e. not boring to death, and the NPC chat really helps fix the mood, whoever came up with the dialogue has a good sense of humour.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-07-31 at 11:19.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote