View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 20:44   Link #2418
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Interesting, so this... laughing as me and a couple of the guys here did just now as we got pinned between a horde of banshees and brutes, managing to extract just in time and going back into the lobby with huge grins was... not having fun?

You don't like the multiplayer. Cool. Others do.

I do agree that the galactic readiness should be patched out stat though. I do like my multiplayer to be optional in singleplayer games, thankyouverymuch.
You're part of the problem. You're giving tacit approval to the shit EA pulled with this game.

This is why we can't have nice things. No matter how many people get pissed, it's not enough, and those who don't care are pointed to as examples of why things don't need to be changed.

The MP is boring and I don't like it, but hey that's not why I'm furious with EA. I'm mad because those resources could have been used to make a better ME3. Maybe one with an actual fucking ending.

Edit: I'll go ahead and preempt the inevitable bullshit and just say had I known the crap they would have pulled before I bought the game (I was trying to avoid news so to avoid spoilers, look how well that worked) I never would have bought it. As it is I'm unlikely to ever give EA money again, ever.