View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 09:05   Link #5
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Sorry for the delay, I thought Marvel was back in action...

I really wish this were true myself, but my comp's still in the middle of being repaired. Don't worry though, I'll let you know when I'm back on full-time duties again.

Anyways, fun chapter. I like how half of it focused on Momo's flashback (interesting that his human form was shadowed during that whole time, as well). And now we have actual confirmation that Vegapunk is creating artificial devil fruits. Now this makes me wonder: Does Monet's snow powers come from one of those manufactured fruits, as well? Because I think that could actually settle the whole confusion about her power and Aokiji's being the same (in fact, Aokiji's fruit could have been the base model for Monet's)......

Also, I'm glad to see Luffy being legitimately pissed at a bad guy again after such a long time (and who wouldn't get ticked at a scumbag like CC?). But I wonder what was up with Momo's hallucination? Did he actually meet Doflamingo before? Something tells me things are going to get a lot more complicated once Dofla's goons arrive at PH.....

Oh, and I just want to finally add that the Halloween spread is the greatest thing ever (WHISKEY OR BEER!).