View Single Post
Old 2007-08-02, 17:36   Link #260
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
DVD dramas has Lelouch stating(In defense against Suzaku who accused Britannia of being evil) that while Britannia colonizes, Japan oppresses other less fortunate nations through economics due to its sakaradite monopoly. Zero's description of Kirhia and his support of Genbu's "behind the door politics" also indicated some dark stuff going in the back.

There were also radio dramas or something that gave a little more insight to Japan and that Genbu wasn't a very nice guy.
Yeah, I've watched past these points already so I understand a little bit more about the story now.

I'm still up in the air about which side I'd... side with. Britannia is pretty bad. Kinda racist. Kinda like a WW2 Japan. Japan, as I now understand, was also pretty low, so I don't know if I wanna root for the JLA (yes, even though...
Spoiler:

and I am really not a fan of the Order of the Black Knights. I REALLY don't like how Lulu wants to do things. He seems just as nuts if not more than some of the Britannians. Yeah, I can fully understand his anger at the death of his mom and the maiming of his sister, and his desire to make a safer world for the latter, but... When your intention is to create a world government (basically) on your own personal desires (and you really would have to convince me that he's thinking about anyone but himself; making a world just for Nunnally is super selfish when you think about it).

Gah, getting off topic...

Sorry.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote