View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 05:01   Link #31
kuromitsu

^That's what I said, just with Shimono instead of Suzumura.

It's just that, even if he sings as himself, he still voices Tokiya who is already a bit over-exposed (yes, they needed some semblance of a plot in season 1, but tbh I fast-forwarded through most of his angst... it would've been a bit less painful if the rest of the group had been more involved) so I have this knee-jerk "mehh" reaction.

That reminds me, I wonder what they plan to do with the romance aspect, provided they want to take it further than it is now. S1 had pretty much done away with the possibility of an actual competition, so it would be annoying if they kept trying to make it seem as if there were more than one possibility. (It was bad enough in S1 when they kept pushing poor Otoya for some reason, even though it was obvious from ep 1 that Tokiya was the real love interest.) But it would be very boring if they hooked up just like that, with the rest of the guys providing decoration as wallflowers.

I guess the others could just officially hook up with each other and be done with it though even in that case Otoya would be still left out...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote