View Single Post
Old 2009-01-12, 11:59   Link #1488
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Yeah agreed, NatsuXHonoka is a no no. Also too Honoka her brother Kenichi comes before anything.

So as you may guess too Honoka Natsu is a idol looking guy and a guy she can beat to get stuff.
Personally I'd like Natsu to attain an interest in Renka when he sees her fighting. Both of them use derivatives of the Ma Family Style Kenpo so either seeing the other fight would be enough for them to take some interest in the other at least as a martial artist. Renka seems intent on beating her Uncle in order to absolve the family name so if she saw Natsu using his style she'd likely guess at who his master is and take an interest in him. From this starting point it's fairly easy to create a romance which could be used as the means to bringing the two estranged brothers together again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
Are you saying that he's a pedophile?

It is not uncommon in Japan for a child Honoka's age to be promised to an older man, upon her coming of age, of course. If she took him to her house, I bet her parents would treat it like am omai.
I'm saying he see's her as a sister and no matter how attractive she may get as she ages his perception of her is unlikely to change.

I'm aware of that custom but nobody has promised Honoka to Natsu so I fail to see how it's relevant. In addition I doubt Kenichi's parents [at least his mother] would force Natsu to take her as his wife though her father might summon Sebastian to avenge her honour if Natsu shows his usual disinterest.