View Single Post
Old 2011-02-10, 07:50   Link #64
Vsin
Aldracity

I actually liked Destiny...until after Kira got ressed. After that it all just went to hell, and it...ended before the climax really. Or maybe the ending was ridiculously rushed despite having the full 50, an extra 51, and even Final Plus didn't help much. And the final battle being stock footage + a couple stills? Eeeewwww.

GX is definitely my favourite at this point. SO underrated, yet manages to do just about everything right. And despite getting cut short by the network, it still somehow managed to end coherently.

Speaking of endings, I thought Zeta ended a bit abruptly, though definitely coherently. I mean sure, lots of people die, tears everywhere...but until you watch ZZ you have no clue what happened after. It's not even MSG where Amuro floats his way over to the lifeboat; at least you can assume the ending there. With Zeta, all that happens is Kamille goes nuts, Fa cries, *CREDITS*. Huh? Not even a shot of the Argama limping off towards Shangri-La? I know it was intended as NTR, but insanity didn't feel conclusive.

As you can tell, the last impression matters the most to me :P
Vsin is offline   Reply With Quote