View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 19:55   Link #157
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Funnily enough, that structure never entered my mind. I always took the legion's name to mean, "We are the guild who swears to the duty of defending all others from a great and terrible threat. We are the Great Wall and the guardsmen who stand on it, holding back the darkness."

Even after I learned that probably wasn't the case, the impression stuck. It was even reinforced by hearing that Green Grandeur helped to suppress every instance of the Chrome Disaster.
Minor nitpick: only the first to the fourth. Cherry Rook had the foot-to-the-face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder The Gold View Post
I wonder if Petite Pacquette is star-related, or food-related as I initially assumed.
I don't know much about that as I do know this: there is a PK group named Supernova Remnant. Additional spoilers on request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder The Gold View Post
It would be hilarious if, having apparently been reformed by losing his memories of Brain Burst, Dusk Taker decides to steal a power from an enemy like Black Vise before vanishing away for good... assuming that retirement doesn't return the abilities he steals.

However, Taker definitely lost his memories, while Megumi retained some awareness of Brain Burst. That might happen if you Direct Connected with Noumi, but...would you dare risk fighting Taker even one more time, having nothing much to gain? :P