View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 23:37   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea pretty much but I'm glad he's like so instead of being the emo type, *cough* Ichigo *cough*(yea I consider him a emo type, for half the time anyway)

I like Natsu's flare for life and the fight compared to most other heroes, it's got a nice balance to it.
He doesn't go questioning and asking why the bad guy is "bad" and doing these things and trying to talk him out of it. If he's bad then he will simply smack him down, no questions asked
None of that cheesy speech stuff in trying to get the person to give up or what not and when that fails then goes in to SS3 to get his point over, when they should have done that from the start

sure enough we get some little cheesy speeches here and there but these have been in good taste and thats fine.
I have to agree Natsu's energy and excitement about the battles has it's appeal. Besides it fits with his element so wouldn't want him to change that. He certainly gets to the point quicker than some heroes. It was made clear in the first episode no matter your intentions if you mess with what is important to him he's going to be gunning for you. Sure he might yell out the rare speech but at least he's doing it while fighting.

Definitely against self-sacrifice as well. Goes after Erza in the Tower of Paradise and stands up to Gray when he tried it. Every member is a precious comrade and if they get themselves killed even if it is to win it's still a loss he won't accept.

Of course would be ok for him to outright lose and not come back to somehow win. It did happen against the Owl guy where Gray settled the fight, but it doesn't happen too often.