View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 00:51   Link #136
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I've sometimes wondered if the flirting in the movie is in the source material. The movie does take a few liberties, but after seeing the movie I felt like I finally understood Misuzu as a romantic interest and not just as a quirky moe girl.
Well, I was shipping her with Yukito by episode 2 because.... I do that XD ha age difference what's that!? but I see where you're coming from.
Yeah, I liked how the movie sort of...."grounded" her as a more realistic teenager who would be interested in falling in love as most teenaged girls are. She's still flighty but not as much as in the TV series where she acts more like a child who wants to play all the time. That's not bad, it's part of her charm, but the movie version is a little easier for viewers to relate to her... I suppose.

It'd be great if someone who's played the game could tell us if this is canon. I've read the adult bits are actually from a dream Yukito has but I'm not sure about Misuzu's personal feelings for him in the game. Canon or not, I insist canon! they're my second favorite anime/manga couple.