View Single Post
Old 2012-07-26, 23:10   Link #10
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Well few would take calling a product as defective and junk as legitimate or constructive criticism.
I guess you missed Apple's R&D approach for the iPod and iPhone. For Apple's iPod R&D, being just a MP3 player is not good enough.

Yuuya's criticism with Fubuki's engine issues are valid. "Defective and junk" statement is just a sting against Yui.

Quote:
Yuuya isn't testing the boundaries of anything as he can barely operate it.
Yuuya tested Fubuki's engine performance with US's style TSF combat tactics and found it wanting i.e. it has issues with it's operational range.

Quote:
Some fault lays in the design rigidity of operation but much more lays in his inability to want to adjust his style. He has a problem with the sensitivity of the controls but he tries to power his way through it which I think is apparent to all those around him including Yui.
The issue was the unbalance ratio between control's sensitivity vs weak engines.

Yuuya's criticism mirrors the real life Mitsubishi A6M Zero.

Fubuki would perform well with uprated engines e.g. able to support both US + Japanese style TSF combat i.e. Japanese style close range combat with US style speed i.e. closer to Gundam (GN-drive) or Macross's VF series (Macross Plus and above).

Last edited by encia; 2012-07-26 at 23:57.