View Single Post
Old 2012-10-22, 05:25   Link #89
chikkychappy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by F21 View Post
People have always complained that some scenes are too dark or too washed or too blurred. Maybe not on this specific forum (The hell would I know, I've only been here for a month). I'm also not new to the series. I wasn't watching it back in 1999 but I assure you I was re-watching it by the time the 2011 series came out.
People have always complained? Then show me posts (again, edited posts are null and void). How many times have I asked you in this very thread? You've provided nothing.

And no, referring to parts of the video and declare the stuttering of a frame and as a mistake is not an "evidence." I have seen the same scene over 50 times already and in my view it's a stylistic choice. I haven't heard anyone say that the stuttering was a mistake either for the past 10 years. Your word is no more credible than ours; just because you declare something to be so, doesn't mean it is. So really, what evidence?

Anyway this is obviously a done issue. F21 hasn't even replied to my other more relevant arguments. She made a big claim and the burden is on her to prove it. So far nothing.

Back to living my life.

Last edited by chikkychappy; 2012-10-22 at 05:51.
chikkychappy is offline   Reply With Quote