View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 10:12   Link #213
night_sentinel

Well, the fighting of Sayaka and Hitomi is intense. But, you know I'm more with Sayaka in this one. Reading the previous section, Hitomi kinda is a jerk forcing Kyousuke to love her using her wish. Though, I don't know if its the "right" choice considering the anime castigated Sayaka for not being more honest with her feelings where her true desire is more along that she want Kyousuke to love her. So in the spirit of the show, Hitomi's wish seems to be the one Sayaka should have wished for. Though, honestly I'm glad Sayaka never made that wish.

Still, in the same vein if there is any fairness in this world, Sayaka is more deserving of Kyousuke than Hitomi. The anime ending showed that Sayaka could let go of Kyousuke and gave her blessing to Hitomi even if Sayaka seemed to have lost her will to live in the process.

And so the choice here for me ... MSA choice will be B.

Choice A sounds like a stupid wish. Choice C which is shouting seems to be not enough to stop the fight happening. So that's left Choice B which is the only way to stop the fight. The only disadvantage is there is a chance that Madoka will be horribly killed... Oh...
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote