View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 20:37   Link #185
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
Except the relationship between maiya and kiritsugu is not romantic, and maiya's feelings for kiritsugu are more devotion than love

Also, the only reason why Iri was hesitant about Maiya is because Maiya knows the side of Kiritsugu that Irisviel doesn't know(the magus killer), and she was afraid that getting to know it would change her opinion of her husband. And mayia is not exactly the most talkative woman there is, either...

and for the last time: there is absolutely nothing going on between Kiritsugu and Maiya
Finally someone else saying the same thing as I've been saying. I thought I was alone in thinking this.

The whole kiss scene itself didn't even feel like it had any romantic weight to it all, heck Kiritsugu certainly didn't even react much to it.

I said this before, but to me it came off as nothing more than Maiya trying to get Kiritsugu to focus on whats important; take his mind off his family. And as you stated she does seem to hold some devote feelings for Kiritsugu. SO yeah, I don't believe there is any romantic thing going on with Kiritsugu and Maiya.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote