View Single Post
Old 2006-10-15, 23:49   Link #1898
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

@dragonfly
I don't approve of the perverted stuff... So I'll just not rate you...

@Necrodeath
Borders doesn't define the siggy much... Also, I hang out in a lot of forum... Most of them are very dark...

Staying on subject, your siggy is to hard to see... Your text is to dark, you can't even see it... A random Death in the middle of the clash kinda ruins it... 3/10

@Cyz
So another person made a siggy for you??? I kinda feel bad for this JaYson person because he has to put up with requests and later they just ditch his art *sigh*...

Well, the siggy has an ohkay depth and text is great... How the color spreads kinda bothers me a bit... Image quality is kinda blur-ish... 8/10

@Bakumatsu
Yep, you're a baka for making a new topic and not having an eye for things... As an artist, I command you to train your eyes next time... As for your siggy

Final Fantasy X:
Yuna, Tidus with lowered opacity, text, could be cloud filter background, either color balanced or gradient map... 2/10

Ouran HS Club:
Image, possible soft brush on bottom right corner, text, color balance or gradient map... Another 2/10

My advice:
Try to understand the functions of Photoshop... If you use GIMP or just plain MS Paint, I feel sorry for you...

Well, here is a new siggy I made... Browsing through the Kanon Wall, Image, Gif., etc thread and found a nice picture of Ayu... Couldn't resist, so made something out of it...

Not the best work I've done, but sure is effective...
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote