View Single Post
Old 2011-05-15, 12:27   Link #20
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
may i request an avatar GIF image of [the butterfly knife slicing the bullet]? thanks
Well, here we go. Looks like I was able to accomplish it, although I didn't include the part where we see the bullets hitting the wall behind Kinji. At 100x100 pixels it can hardly be made out. Enjoy, although I will clarify why there's 2 different versions.

Version 1: codename Photo.

What's the difference? Colors are evenly placed around the entire image, giving it an even look all around. Not very sharp the smaller they get.

Version 2: codename Linear Art

What's the difference? Specific liberties are taken with flat imagery, for example in this version the characters are much more detailed than the background, due to the difference between a character (hard lines) and the detailed background behind them (the painting-type look).

Again, my director style editing was used to make it flow quite well, considering the scene originally was optimized in widescreen. Tell me if it is either too slow or too fast, I no longer decide by browser so instead I'll explain my universal method: I use Irfanview as the deciding factor with speed, as I see 4 different results in other programs, notwithstanding my phone