View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 08:37   Link #543
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
should apologize because I'm still naive about this anime....
I used to believe that Yuzurina is the true imouto...

now I'm really sure that Miyabi is the one...

well, from what I see, we have some possible ending : (of course in all of this ending, Seri and Yuzurina's scheme will be revealed)

1. Shougo found out that Miyabi is his sister and break every romantic relationship... Then he will go to Konoe... (I hate this ending)

2. judging from last episode's title, your little sister is close to you... that means harem ending... Miyabi will be recognized as true imouto... but all of Shougo's harem will reclaim their position to be Shougo's imouto as well.. no conclusion at all (heck! harem end??!!)

3. Incest route (xD... I pray for this one)

I wonder what Shougo ask Rinka to do... maybe investigating about Miyabi's background about that swimming recommendation... it's because if she really got it, then she will have a great possibility to be in the funeral, right?

agree with what Yuzurina's target is... incest relationship will ruin Mikadono Shougo's reputation completely
Your ending sounds like coming from some eroge, man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Why hasn't Mei revealed just: "I know who your sister is, and I will still protect her, but Yuzurina is not your sister. I don't know whether she's another illegitimate sister of yours, but she's not the sister I know of."
Very interesting indeed. But if that's the case, then we will get a cliffhanger ending (assuming that episode 12 is the last remaining episode and no season 2)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote