Old 2007-01-12, 07:27   Link #35
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I'm not that impatient to see them.
I know exactly what you mean man, I’m just laid back and chilling lol. I've watched every filler episode up till now, and have all of them archived truth be told it did not really phase me or anything cause I knew they would end sooner or later, it just happens to be later. None the less, unlike most people (even after watching both teasers) I'm keeping my expectations as low as possible, like "filler expectations".

I remember how I would always go to some movie that I saw the trailer to with seriously high expectations, and you know its not like the movie would suck or bomb just my expectations were just too damn high, hence to me it was a total let down. I've learned this lesson several times, in fact so many times that now, I always try and keep my expectations as low as possible for almost anything and everything. So in other words, if my expectations are not very high, then I can't really be let down! Huzzah!

So yea, not "bring it on" but more like, "go ahead, take your best shot", none the less I am definitely going to watch them.