Thread: Ep.5 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-04, 20:04   Link #48
Wolfwood2970

ok ok This Episode of Kimi Ga Nozomu definently shows that Mitsuki isnt the Backstabbing person that most people think she is

After watching this i definently feel sorry for Mitsuki in many ways

(in my opinion the only thing that should be in the spoiler text thingy is if your talking about the game and what happened in the game and future episodes as opposed to this)

OK EVERYONE WHOEVER IS READING THIS IM ASSUMING YOUVE SEEN Episode 1-5 CONCIDERING THE NAME OF THIS THREAD!!!!

1. Well as you guys saw in episode 3ish the relationship between Mitsuki and Takayuki seems one sided where Mitsuki loves Takayuki (kinda reminds me about episode 1 how the relationship of Takayuki and Haruka was like at that moment) and the fact that it seems like Takayuki seems like he is using Mitsuki as a replacement (it still feels like a one sided love)

2. The fact that Mitsuki had to quit swimming and (in my opinion) did poorly in swimming because of the incident and so she had to quit and ended up working at this job she seems sad to work at

3. The fact that she is is seemed like the backstabbing person by Akane when in fact Mitsuki helped Takayuki significantly... If Takayuki kept on going like he was going after the accident im pretty sure he would of ended homeless and maybe dead

Anyways i dont think she is a backstabbing person because she said it herself that she felt wrong by confessing and such but at the situation they felt as if Haruka was never going to wake up...