View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 05:58   Link #22
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
just when I thought it would get better after a pretty impressive episode 2, it got worse again, everything feel nonsensical, at the end I got the same reaction as episode 1: Dafuq I just watch? everything feel random again but this time it make even less sense and extremely dry/boring, character introduction is awkward and come out of nowhere, the fight scene is the one of the worst thing I ever watched, watching this ruined my mood of watching other anime.

1/10
I thought by now, people would have understood that this fight will happen, and that it would seem those two (The kendo guy and the black spiky hair guy) are going to fight again (because of their silly arguments about idioms ), until Kurugaya appears.

Kurugaya's introduction isn't exactly awkward. From the time when the anime mentions about Kurugaya being absent and coming to class only when she feels like it, I knew by that point that she's going to appear. And the fact that she appears in front of Riki just like that goes to show that she has become interested in the Little Busters. (Not forgetting that she is a smart girl).

My only gripe with this episode is that there are still some loopholes in the story, which I hope could be filled as the show goes on. For a better understanding of all these events happening, it would be great to understand about the characters' backgrounds. But well, I guess that won't come anytime soon.

What I can see is that the puzzle pieces are slowly coming into place as more members are recruited, and then the real deal will happen.

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~