Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 04:37   Link #23000
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
So about those two which i forgot there names will they going to fight against Moka and Tsukune or no.
I doubt that Tsukune and Moka are going to fight Gyokuro and Kahula, I think those two are going to fight against Tohou Fuhai, Gin, Haiji, Kokoa and Ling Ling - in other words the members of the second team, which is going to have some role to play in the current arc, otherwise - what would be the point of Ikeda creating two independent teams for this arc ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
you mean kahlua and her mother?

if so.. then perhaps they join in the fight... things get out of hand and tsukune goes berserk...

you all want 2 see it just as much as i do... ^^
Honestly, I don't want to see Tsukune going berserk at all, since this particular development has already been too overused, in my opinion.

I mean to say that, after Tsukune underwent the human modification, Tsukune should show some progress when it comes to controlling his vampire powers, otherwise it would make the human modification ritual become a... more or less redundant plot point.

I don't mean to say that Tsukune has achieved full control over his powers, since it would be too fast for something like that to occur,but in my opinion, he should be less likely to lose control, compared to before - in other words, I think that the chances of Tsukune going berserk in the current arc, are pretty low.

And even if he's going to get close to losing control, it will be portrayed differently compared to before - probably by having Tsukune act in a more rash and reckless manner, but Tsukune is still going to retain some partial control over his actions, at least for a short period of time...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote