View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 06:09   Link #1235
mustardfox

So you guys already guessing who will be Kodaka ended up with, as my personal opinion, the closest one to Kodaka is Yukimura, as he already know the Yukimura is in fact a girl therefore his mindset already shift from yukimura-kun to yukimura-san.

Rika also has a high chance to get Kodaka, since she has already approach Kodaka in frontal but a bit indirect ways, like changin her hairstyle and colour, and implying some of her feelings to him, but the real problem is, Kodaka, the more Rika push to him, the more Kodaka step away from her, thus makes her frontal approach abit futile (Read volume 7 to be precise)

As for Yozora and Sena is one thing, Yozora wants to keep Kodaka for herself as a childhood friend like 10 years ago, but the problem is all she did acting from the shadow, like making the club, smack him if he get close to others (for example, when Rika first joined the club and mentioning sex friend, Yozora screams), and making screenplay for CulFest, she become main protagonist while Kodaka act as childhood friend of the main protagonist and given alot of dialogue, which led other member to reject the script.

As far as i'm concern, Sena haven't ever meet boy like Kodaka, the way he acted and so on, therefor she find it interesting and develop an interest-love thingy towards him, on top of it their fathers are and still best friend, and made a promise to wed each of their kid when they grow up, but Kodaka himself doesn't want it.

There's another girl who make me think, in what ways does Kate Takayam sees Kodaka, as an older brother or something else?

Sorry for the long post, peace.......
mustardfox is offline   Reply With Quote