View Single Post
Old 2010-02-27, 00:48   Link #156
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
tl;dr
FUCK YEAH, WOLKIES. Yeah, it really pissed me off how they were more alive here than in A's and StS and godammit, I want more Zaffy. T_T;

And yeah, haha, everyone in the Nanoha series for the most part.... So mature for their age. :V

Also lol, yes Nanoha is very competitive. <3
Quote:
Out of the three, Material-S is my favorite. I like her polite speech pattern even more than Nanoha's. Hearing Yukari Tamura using a deeper tone reminiscent of Rika from Higurashi or Bernkastel from Umineko is a big plus. >:3 And her final attack chant is one of my favorites in the series: Tsudoishi negai ga... arata kagayaku hoshi to naru. Hikari satsu michi to nare! Synchro Shoukan!! Hishou seyo, Stardust Dragon!!!
"Tsuidoi, akaboshi. Subete yakikusu homura to nare! LUCIFERION BUREIKAAAA!!!!!" (Anybody knows what this translates to...?)
I have more art of Material-L than the other two, ufufufu.

Anyhoo, I like Material-L because she's not all quiet and reserved like Fate. Material-S makes me nosebleed for certain reasons. And to attempt to TL your last thing....

集え、あかぼし
Gather, morning star,

全てを焼き消す焔となれ!
And incinerate everything!

ルシフェリオン、ブレイカー!
LUCIFERION BREAKER!

Uhm yeah idk ~5 hrs of sleep + I've been fagging all day but hey you get the Japanese to play with.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote