View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 12:47   Link #108
s07195
However,

So I just decided to try this novel out, and holy... goodness. This must be some kind of depository for unused ideas or something. Apparently, I'm most compatible with Aisu.... Does that mean I like ecchi that much?

EDIT: So apparently I missed a question. And since I'm stuck between File 7 and File 21 on the list, I'm either most compatible with Aisu or Harumi.*shudders*

I don't really understand what Hotaru meant by grey fiction in her story. Is it basically a theory that the worlds are non-fiction, but the stories aren't true? And what is up with the girl with white hair, anyway. She was mentioned in Kozue's case, but I think that's it.

Why do I feel like I'm being trolled in as many ways as possible by Kamachi.exe? How is it even supposed to be moe and romcom anyways? x.x

EDIT2: Ab. busters probably stands for Abnormal busters. This seems to be a one common thread between Aisu's and Harumi's cases.
Spoiler for Quote from Aisu's case:

EDIT3: Just read afterword, and... I'll have to quote Chaos2Frozen (Can I just type Chaos from now on? I'm kinda lazy~) on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Afterwords is out, [A Simple Survey] is now officially translated

*within the first 1 minute*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....!!!

Last edited by s07195; 2012-08-15 at 13:08.