View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 14:56   Link #8510
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFXFan13 View Post
Would that mean there's not an actual hole in the hull?
Lets stop applying physics to this, phsyics and manga don't go too well together. If she actully did a completely split the ship in one slice it'd need to be semi-circular as in one giant slice that splts the entire thing in two but obviously that would mess up her footing just as much as everyone elses yest somehow she's standing vertically in the middle of the origin of the split.

It's done for dramatics, just like how characters moving at supersonic/hypersonic speeds, don't cause sonic booms/catch fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiyon View Post
My bad xD Though this would mean nobody's scored a win against All Fiction yet.

So...Kumagawa basically can't 'turn to nothing' what he already turned to nothing?

As much as I dislike Kumagawa, credit where it's due; he's clever. Very clever, since he has to be in order to manage/cheat his 'wins'. To get Kumagawa to actively use AF on himself in that manner would require either mind control or some form of hypnotism, convincing reverse psychology, or a huge coincidence.

I somehow don't think Zenkichi's trained in the first two, and Devil Style...

Point is, Devil Style can't beat All Fiction, which actually does make sense, otherwise Medaka would have classified Zenkichi as another 'Joker'.

DS just isn't broken.

On another note, not to rain on the parade but, does being able to cut the carrier in half really matter? Or how it was cut? It just shows the suitor is formidable (no surprise there...).

I mean, this is Medaka Box; crazy stuff like this is commonplace o_0 Better yet, stunts like this is common for any sword-wielding character in the anime world, most especially in battle series.

Maybe "undead samurai girl" is really just that, an undead samurai girl.

undead = no cerebellar inhibitory signal so can go all out (think, Aikawa Ayumu)

samurai = self-explanatory...

girl = boobies instant-awesome. Because, y'know, this is Nisio (I'm basing this statement on Monogatari)
Techincally Zenkichi can't be labelled as a joker regardless, because Joker is someone who can't die by regular means, none of Zenkichi's abilities afford him that regardless of if he could defeat someone on that level.

Technically Kumagawa could never hit Zenkichi anyway thx to parasite seeing and the fact Zenkichi managed to tag him even when he was blind. (assumming Zen was willing to use it on him).

But devil style managing to mess up All fiction reality warping capabilities because it was also a reality warper, was always iffy business. Consider Nisio gave some retarded ass reason why Kumagawa got all fiction back I'm not surprised by anything he does anymore.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote