Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 00:03   Link #1524
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Episode 09

This episode was awsome! I love these gender swapping plot devices as it usually leads to hilarious developments and it's true. Lol, I was expecting Mahiro to be the first one to be exploring his new body, but Nyarko beat her to it and went beyond.

Kuuko is awsome as ever, I never get tired of her initial empty and calm voice then sudden changing into a raging horny demon.

As Mahiro is in Nyarko's body his/her voice didn't change much, but wow. Nyarko in Mahiro's body does a totaly 180 with the voice and it's odd to here. I'm already finding it odd hearing
Eri Kitamura doing a male, but now her popular girly voice is back but in a guy's body.

Near the ending, where Nyarko was pondering to herself in Mahiro's body and where the scene was black and white with his eyes glowing red. Is that suppose to be a reference to Kyuubi from MMadoka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I'm sticking with the far more plausible theory that looking upon Nyarko's body in the wrong way might induce madness. I was wondering if Mahiro was going to suddenly lose control of a form he had no prior experience with and inadvertently turn into the Nyarlathotep with the mouths and the tentacles and the things you see in your nightmares.
That's a good point although I would not mind seeing it as it'll probably lead to funny moments.

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2012-06-05 at 00:24.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote