View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 06:15   Link #57
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Spoiler for length:
people seem to misunderstand something, Pantsu didn't retrieved the erased data from From Akira's phone as many thought Akira wanted to do. He fixed number 4 phone which still have all the history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomono View Post
@Darknemo2000

Well said. Oosugi is childish jerk, driven by jealousy. I never liked him, but his behavior in this episode truly disgusts me.

He has uncovered some disturbing information about their new acquaintance, and what does he do with it? He drags the Eden members out to the mall, and puts on a show for them.

Likewise, he messages Saki as a pretext to get some alone time with her. He should have just put the relevant details in the message itself, as that would have been the quickest way to get that information to her.
he invited them to see the evidence with their own eyes as he suspect that if he just told them about it, that they will dismiss it as he just making things up out of jealousy. Heck, even all of you that are the audience and know all the facts are saying that he is doing all this out of jealousy. that was Saki's reaction when she saw his text message.

edit:
by the way people, you are free to hate Oosugi, but don't try to reationalize it as if he is doing anything wrong.
He is being an obstacle to the canon couple and if I was still a shipper like I was at the beginning before I found out more about the dangerous game Akira is on, I think I would hate him too. He is just being a friend to the Eden gang, if after they receive all this info and they continue to work with Akira, they can end all just like pantsu. the only member I would be sad to see dead is the loli computer freak.

Last edited by golthin; 2009-06-06 at 06:27.