View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 05:02   Link #52
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
IEssentially, if you don't know how to draw an anime character, how would you go about learning to do so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
OMG! And this must be how traps came to be!!!!

===

Essentially, how to go from a blank sheet of white paper... to this:

Spoiler:
  1. trace a photo or drawing for the pose and basic proportions
  2. observe more photos, drawings, people for the details
  3. sketch them into the basic line-art
  4. (optionally) pick the COMPLETE colour palette BEFORE applying
  5. decide the lightning source, and use yourself and a mirror to add highlights and shadows

With practice motor skills and a personalized style develops and you'll need less examples to get better results.

That's what I do when I am bored or on vacation, in order to expand my favorite manga and/or adultify characters I like

Yukari (expanded from a short chapter I read with her about 5 years ago): 20 years old, acting student: white shirt, knee-length skirt, short black hair with a side braid, no jewelry. Very timid and submissive, tries avoid attention, but having extra large tits fails miserably both at averting it but also handling it...

Himeko: high school student, undeveloped, school uniform x glasses x braids or one piece very revealing dresses with contact lenses, and leaving her curly hair free. Despite being a model student, student she is working as a VA for questionable productions, and hopes to break into more mainstream using morally questionable methods...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
slightly off topic but related question.

what kind of villain can you make using the DON'T form Eviloverlord.com? And what kind of story would result?
Yozora (or something similar using the kanji for night): tall, athletic, hime-cut, daughter of a rich and prestigious family studying management specialized in art and media. She hates her father is very reactionary and is using ANY means necessary to build up a network of contacts from ALL walks of life...

Now for more details, this is not an appropriate forum to write them

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-05-26 at 05:33. Reason: characters
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote