Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 16:12   Link #26401
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I laugh at the sheer ignorance of the above quote.
and I shake my head in disgust at the needless hostility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Those who think that ROKA is outnumbered is looking at the wrong numbers...

...I don't need to go into the logistical and technological differences, do I?
No, but you do need to read the post I was responding to. KYF was pushing for a unilateral push on NK by SK alone (which would never happen), which will virtually guarantee Chinese involvement, meaning it will end badly for SK. Again, this is an unrealistic scenario, but that's what was presented.

However, even with a realistic scenario (which will involve the US and most likely China), my point of it being a pyrrhic victory still stands - there is little chance that SK will come out of it unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
In fact, I would grab a rifle and put most of that scum out of their misery if I receive orders tomorrow. That kind of regime has no viable reason to exist and only deserves to be torn to shreds by all means.
well, guess the only thing you're missing is to convince the rest of SK that your idea is a good one, best get going.

Quote:
Most of those North Korean reserves are sitting ducks for tactical strikes and even the most devoted bunch would not hold its ground mentally when deprived of sleep, food, and quality equipment to some extent.
May want to ask the Germans how Stalingrad went.

Something to think about for those that are advocating for a round 2 of the Korean War:

- Do you know what happened last time? this time the other side has nukes.
- What was the last war you fought in? which war zone have you had to live through?