View Single Post
Old 2004-02-12, 14:13   Link #28
Neon01

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyEd
I wonder why this thread reminds me so much of a certain thread in the long retired OnegaiTwins series discussion.....
Nothing much has changed since then, it seems...but well, who are we to judge matters of love,right?
Still, most of you folks should be aware that there are much more horrific things out there then incest, by far. To name some of them: rape,murder,abuse of children, bestiality...ok, i guess you get the point. Still it's interesting to see that there are less threads to such topics but a lot about incest, not just in the animesuki forum.
People have strange ways to express their moral preferences.

Yes, murder, rape, abuse are all worse than incest, because they deal with destructive emotions. Incest is at least (as long as it's consensual) loving. What point would it serve to post a thread asking if people thought murder or rape was ok? As you'll note in this thread, opinion can shift either way on incest, which to me makes it worthy of discussion.

People (and I'm referring to no one in particular), if you don't like my thread, don't post here. You're like the people in my college listserve who send emails to tell others to stop sending stupid emails...
Neon01 is offline   Reply With Quote