View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 02:29   Link #38067
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Hmmm as for the how, I'ma keep that under wraps cuz I'm not sure on it yet.

I was wondering if a nuclear powerplant versus an engine that draws power from universal entropy. Which one would be given advantage.
One hell of machine.... unfortunately I don't know how much energy universe loss so I can't help you.

Quote:
You ever notice how it's actually harder to NOT make a male OC Bishonen? Once you give their traits, most people would imagine it anome style and so they look attractive. To make your character come off as plain or ugly, you have to go out of your way to point out their flaws.
Watt is generic.... he is not going to lose his status as DT (Ixon Saga DT reference) using his face and body physique alone.....

Wait....

Sorry, I cheated.

Anyway, just like any normal show, Anime tend to beatify things.

Unless you are talking about Hentai....which some male leads are not that good looking..... fat and ugly with heart matches his outer appearance.

==
Okay time to get serious:

Because Nobody wanted to see an Ugly with face that look like Cthulhu all the time(all the time because the said ugly is the main character)....

At some point of time, people will feel uncomfortable.

Don't forget: Even though we were taught over and over and over again: Don't judge book by its appearance, but guess what? Human beings always judge people by their appearance first (Don't believe? Try walking into a job interview dress in a Playgirl costume (as a guy), you are most likely to be throw out or asked to leave.

Dress professionally and look confident, the interviewers are most likely to think: "Go on, show us what you got.")