View Single Post
Old 2009-07-08, 08:32   Link #1
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Ero-game Content Restrictions Moral Issues Tangent

I have a question and I'm really curious. And no, this is not trolling at all. I do believe it is in relation to the topic.

How do you guys think traumatized rape victims should deal with this? Knowing that there are rapeplay games out there where people like to rape fictional virtual characters? I mean, yes, it is fiction. Yes, no one in real life actually gets hurt. But the idea of forced violent sexual assault is still there. The image is projected and depicted there with detail. I'm 99% sure rape victims will react. So take for example a rape victim tells you how he/she was brutally and mercilessly raped, how would you guys react? Or rather what would you guys tell him/her if he/she was very strongly for the ban? I don't think freedom of individuals would do good enough reason for them. So what else would you guys say?

Mod Edit: This post and the resulting discussion was moved to its own thread, but will have a limited thread life of about 1 day. So if you really must weigh in, do it quickly, and then the thread will be closed before we get into another vicious loop.

It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2009-07-09 at 11:46. Reason: split into thread