View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 12:51   Link #54
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ehh ok first off, I gotta ask do any self respecting teenage boy that is into the opppsite sex carry a "purse" like so around with them!?
Hell I even know gay guys wouldn't carry such a thing around with them.
Really I've kinda lost alot of respect for Jun-chan for having such a thing, the lad needs to go look up "wallet" in the dictionary

Just like in Naruto whatever respect I had for him was lost when he revealed his, even if it was for the lolz.

2nd Sae does win points for the thigh-highs.
I'll be honest I prefer the term thigh-highs more than Zettai Ryouiki, sounds alot better to me. There are some terms that just sound alot better in the old english tongue and thigh-highs is one of them

3rd LOL at the puppy bit, I mean your that afraid of dogs yet you try to pass by on that side of the road instead of the other side, I love it when you see stuff like that. Either way Sae's fear of dogs is very cute<3

Now I'm rather tolerate of alot of things and alot of the grating VA I can handle but I'm not sure here with Hiromi Konno as Sae, can't say I hate it but then can't say I like it either.

Seems like they are saving the budget for other arc's, there was def a drop in quality here adn there.

oh and Miya was indeed awesome this ep!