Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 07:51   Link #3934
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I showed the -unofficial- images of the Leopard 1, aka leaked from the test server. These pics are from Wargaming themselves, complete with camouflage and a glimpse of one of the new maps in 0.8.5.
Those images were revealed on the same day as the leaked images, at least on the EU servers.

Anyway last hurrah on the IS:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
And on the Tiger
Images
flawless victory
I sold those tanks and my new garage combo looks like this now:
Images
new garage combo

And yes it was expensive:
Images
before
Images
after

Quick first impressions: T32 an oversized medium tank with the appropriate awful stock gun.

IS-3; every time I faced an IS-3 I had so much trouble penetrating the tank upfront so I thought to myself the tables have finally turned. Instead every thing seem to easily penetrate me... am I missing something here?
The tank is also slower and way less manoeuvrable than the IS.
Images
Tiger II first victory

Gun doesn't do much damage but at least I'm penetrating things. Luckily the first gun upgrade (10,5cm) doesn't cost a lot of research points.

Money wise I'm making a profit (without premium), the 30% bonus simply gives me a bigger profit margin, even on losses (as long as I'm doing damage of course). I suppose the cheaper ammo and repair cost on the stocks guns, turret and suspension is the reason for this.