View Single Post
Old 2011-05-23, 01:28   Link #1021
doomknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
"sorry,but i can't belong to only one woman,so please,join my harem?"(perhaps)

riko was right,playing reki route is hard,but worthile-i'm really weak to that kind of chara,since rei from eva to nagato,tabitha etc...
a shame that anoying tsundere loli-louise,taiga and so on-lookalike will again put the other awesome (shirayuki,riko ,jeanne and of course reki) to the sideline...
i'm wonder why coco-another twintail loli(bishoujo)doesn't qualifie to join his harem,tough-she's still better than that hypocrite who dare condemn reki while she has already her own fiancée(of course she herself stole kinji to shirayuki to begin with)?
i hope we'll see them again in vol.10(they are after his gene,after all).
I agree with you, i thought it was just me that got a Rei feeling from Reki, kuuderes who give me that feeling are so special for me..., about the annoying tsundere well this is the downside of having the title of the novel have the name of the "main" character and trying to add "harem" dont work so well because it gives the feeling that the rest of the girls are just plain secondary characters which sucks because Reki, Riko, Jeanne, Shirayuki are awesome on their own ways, not counting the "bad girls" and other Butei girls.. Tsunderes are way too much used, and way too much bitchy or maybe its just my hate towards them ...