View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 10:20   Link #4450
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
"A" month? Exactly when was the last time Yami had any sort of attention? A heck of a lot longer than a month ago..........
The part I'm confused with is why people get angry that she's not appearing. This isn't a popularity contest, lack of her appearance doesn't mean she's getting shafted or anything of the sort. This is a story. The fact that she isn't appearing is obviously because she isn't pertinent to the story at hand. I welcome it because at the very least it isn't one note simply focusing on a single character. Mea's development is important to Yami's as these are all pieces for whatever confrontation comes next. Nemesis is clearly planning something, and Yami already got her development which can only be propelled by whatever happens next with Nemesis. So until the next big thing happens, I don't think Yami is going to get too much screen time.

Though, let me ask you a question, why exactly are you so adamant about Yami getting attention? Do you feel the series is lacking because she's not there?
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote